Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home Run Derby

Did you watch the home run derby last night? I saw very little of it. I was scrubbing down and rinsing the deck in the dark (fun!) so I can stain it tonight or some upcoming night.

Being right off the TV room, though, I did hear quite a bit of it. Well, I heard Berman screaming. He's really over the top and not in a good way. I've come to an understanding with Dick Vitale doing college basketball and even the way Mike Goldberg does UFC fights. But Berman irks me. Not all the time, just when he plays the buffon. Maybe I feel like he's just putting it on a bit too much where guys like Vitale and Goldberg are a bit more sincere in their excitement.

Other lowlight of the broadcast was when Erin Andrews was interviewing on of the participants and asked them about the performance of "Brian" Howard. Ugh!

No comments: