Friday, October 19, 2007

triple play!

1) Met a 9 week old bulldog puppy yesterday. Gorgeous. The owner said the breeder where he got him had three more left and that I should run down and get one. I don't know which would've caused greater heartburn at home; the $1600 or the fact that I brought a puppy home to a house where demand for attention is running well behind supply already.

2) Had Antelope chops for dinner. Took advantage of a rare occasion to dine alone to pull from the freezer some game my brother in law had brought me. Baked it wrapped in foil after marinating it in some mesquite bbq marinade for a few hours. It was tender and delicious!! I could've eaten myself into a coma it was so good.Need to have him bring me some more of that.

3) Red Sox win. Will return home for Game 6.

What a night!

No comments: