Friday, January 25, 2008

Lost update

A little more than halfway through the second season of Lost. Still giving it a big thumbs up.

Didn't think I would make it this far, this fast. I had to watch the first three or four episodes of season 2 online; they were not available in my local library network, nor a convenient branch of the BPL. But then, voila! A full seven disc set of the entire season popped up in a library just off my daily commute.

So I may be able to finish season 2 before season 4 starts. Which means I have to start TiVo-ing season 4 while I watch 3. But if I can get the season 3 dvds from the library again I can whip through six or seven episodes to every one that shows on live tv.

It'll kind of suck to only be able to watch one a week, when I get to that point. But at least I'll be able to participate in the water cooler office talk.

No comments: