Thursday, March 27, 2008

Song of the Day 3 & 3.5: Baby Got Back

boomp3.com

A song about a Big Mac that mentioned sesame seed buns made me think of big buns/butts. And if you don't like this song by Sir Mix-a-lot, you might not have a sense of humor. Have the doc check for it next time you're in for a check-up.

If you haven't heard the white boy slow acoustic style version of this song, I highly recommend it, below. If you don't appreciate this one, I'm not sure the proper course of treatment has yet been developed for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with
web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks

my web page - Probiotic products

Anonymous said...

The dedicated team of AVG professionals can be acquired here all
round the clock, whom you'll be able to reach by calling for the AVG tech support number.
An HVAC repair customers are most often started with a technician who has learned the trade through
previous employment. ll hold the practical guidance you need on how to take up a concierge business''.



my blog post wzdęcia