Monday, April 28, 2008

Midnight Run

is one of the greatest movies ever made. In college, we must've watched it a million times. It was on tonight and I got to watch it almost from the start (sorry Celtics).

If you've never seen the movie, first of all shame on you. It stars Robert DeNiro and Charles Grodin as a bounty hunter who's taking a fugitive mob accountanct back to his bail bondsman. It's all in one a comedy, action movie and drama.

My wife loves me so much she bid on and bought me the out of print soundtrack from ebay one Christmas. I'd make something there a Song of the Day, but I haven't figured out the technology for that yet. I'm limited

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing the litmus configuration??

Anonymous said...

Eff the bus, I wanna know what happened to the goddam plane!!!

noternie said...

I'm in the lobby of a Howard Johnson's and I'm wearing a pink carnation.

Anonymous said...

Jaaack. Why aren't you popular with the Chicago Police Department?

noternie said...

wire 500 dollars to the western union is amarillo, texas. amarillo, texas.