Tuesday, May 6, 2008

For president

If you think all the Presidential candidates are dogs, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Here is the newest candidate...


This website is a fundraising effort for a Basset Hound rescue program in the NY/NJ/Eastern PA area. Be sure to check the site for some more great pictures of "Hoss Da Boss." And consider this before you vote...

TOP 10 Reasons To Vote Basset '08
1. No Government Waste! I make sure to take care of all the leftovers.
2. You will never find an intern going down on me. I can do it myself!
3. The sneakiest member of my cabinet is the cat!
4. You won't catch me raiding the cookie jar. Without opposable thumbs, I can't get the lid off!
5. Because I can lick my ears
6. I'm concerned about the environment. I only take 1 bath a month! Beat that, Al Gore!
7. No skeletons in my closet. I bury all my bones!
8. All scales shall be gathered up and destroyed. From now on there will be no discussion of weight.
9. I might look sad, But I'll never cry on tv just to get sympathy votes.
10. I'm a lover, not a fighter. It's time for peace!

No comments: