Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Song of the Day: Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Are you kidding me? People were singing this song today? In 2008? And someone else heard them singing it and was whistling it in my presence? Seriously?

Yes, sadly, but seriously.

boomp3.com

I don't know what happened to the "story" song. Ran it's course, I guess, but will they come back? You have to be of a certain age to remember songs like "Convoy," or "Devil Went Down to Georgia" that attempted to be more complete stories than traditional songs.

In case you're wondering, Gordon Lightfoot is still alive. And he's Canadian.

Here's a bonus selection you might remember. Bonus being a loosely applied term here.

boomp3.com

Get me out of this post!!!!!!!

1 comment:

lalooth said...

hop over to this web-site check my source click for more top article article see it here