Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hillary dropping out?

I haven't fully formulated my thoughts on future scenarios. Should she be offered VP? Should she take it? Would that be good? And for whom?

These questions and more I will ponder and attempt to answer in the near future. But a return trip to Manchester is in order tomorrow. And I have to visit my dad tonight. He just had a kidney stone surgically removed. He's passed dozens, perhaps hundreds of them on his own, so the fact that surgery was required this time around is notable. But he was released within hours and pain has been replaced by soreness and weary. Hopefully the visit will lift his spirits more than wear him out.

The lack of posts in the previous few days is due to a first trip to Manchester and another trip to Portland, ME. Good things to tell about each. Maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: