Friday, July 11, 2008

Red Tape @ Blue Mass Group

After several years of participating through comments and posts at [Blue Mass Group http://www.bluemassgroup.com] and almost a year of regularly contributing to my own blog here, the proprietors there have finally seen fit to list me in their blogroll.

It's about time, isn't it? I've had them listed over there on the right on my list of sites to visit since I started my page here! You'd think they'd just do me the favor of listing my site, don't you? I mean, it's not thaaaaaat exclusive a list. Republican sites have their own group in the BMG blogroll!

The great delay in getting listed was due to the enormous bureaucracy and red tape involved in the process. Here's how it works: I asked.

OK, so maybe it's not that cumbersome.

Thanks for the listing, BMG. Truth is I didn't ask a long time ago because I wanted to get my site going and make sure I'd keep it going with regular posting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome! Sorry we didn't get you on there sooner!

Quriltai said...

That's it? All we gotta do is ask? Damn.