Monday, August 25, 2008

You're safe here

I won't be "liveblogging" the Democratic National Convention. Several reasons.

--Most of America doesn't care to vote, never mind follow a convention or read someone else's opinion about a convention.

--I generally don't like to use too much of my blog space and my blog readers time reading about things that are going to get so much coverage elsewhere.

--Even I don't want to pay THAT much attention to speeches that tend to be thematically very similar.

--I'm voting for Barack Obama. I love Joe Biden. See the difference? That's politics sometimes. You choose the offered person you like best. But you lay back a little on the enthusiasm.

I may comment here or there if I find something interesting (in a good or a bad way) but don't expect comprehensive coverage here.

No comments: