Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Song of the Day: Love me two times

Boomp3.com

Making up for lost days. After thursday's post, I didn't post the Song of the Day--or anything--until this morning. That prompted two inquiries yesterday from concerned readers. Where was I? Where was SOTD?

Sorry. I missed a few days of posting. I'll try to do better. I am posting at a pretty good clip here the last few months, I thought. Maybe I've hit a plateau. I appreciate you all wanting more. Feel free to not only visit more often, but to recommend the site to others. Since the blog has been here over a year now, it's safe to assume a gap of a few days is not a sign the blog is being deserted forever.

I offer this make-good SOTD for those who's inquiries were sings that I was "loved" at least two times yesterday.

No comments: