Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog suggestion

I've heard of Pointy Universe before and I may have even visited it. I was led there today by Universal Hub, read a few posts and would like to suggest it. There's a dog. And kids. There are posts about the Red Sox and post about drinking. There's good stuff going on over there.

The site's is positioning statement is: "musings from a clenched soul with a crooked finger." I'm not quite sure what that means, but it sounds intriguing. She's a writer by trade, so you know most of the commas will be in the right place.

I'm going to visit regularly for at least a few weeks.

1 comment:

KJ said...

I was going to say thanks for the "shout out" but that term was tarnished forever after that overconfident, curiosity-challenged cheerleader sent a "shout out" to some 3rd grade class in the land of Podunk.

So, instead I'll say, thank you very for recognizing the Pointy Universe on your blog. I appreciate it and look forward to your sticking around.