Thursday, October 30, 2008

Song of the Day: Little of Your Time

Boomp3.com

I liked the Obama Infomercial last night well enough. It reminded me of one of those bio videos they show at the conventions before the nominee speaks. High on emotion, lots of references to the middle class and swing states. It presented him as a reasonable, positive, fair and qualified guy. In other words, exactly the opposite image the McCain campaign is trying to portray. But McCain isn't able to get a half hour on the networks to make that case.

I thought it was good that they had a joint Clinton/Obama event later in the evening. Lots of folks at that one. And allt the coverage I saw showed the video, then the energizing rally. Clinton is still such a polished and entertaining speaker. I wish he could have a do-over in the White House.

McCain's big counter was a sit down with Larry King. Hardly energizing or creative campaigning there. Looked pretty limp in between the two Obama hits.

No comments: