Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanks and apologies

This is already the second busiest month in the history of Someday I Will, in terms of blog posts. And with eight days left, there's a good chance it could be the top-posting month in the history of this blog.

Much of the increased activity in last seven months has been the consistent posting of a Song of the Day. Content has also been bolstered--to the chagrin of some--to the many posts on the Red Sox and the Presidential election campaign.

SOTD isn't going anywhere if I can help it. But the Red Sox season is over and the election is less than two weeks away. While I will still comment on the Sox and whoever gets elected, there's sure to be a slowdown on those topics--to the delight of some.

So I'll be posting on other topics, I guess. What they are I do not know. But the need to keep actively posting will force my curiosity to find subjects that require my opinion. Feel free to offer suggestions in the comments. You all like the fart humor, right?

As always thanks for visiting--especially you regulars.

No comments: