Friday, November 2, 2007

Hello Hub Bloggers

Welcome to my corner of the universe. Despite what you see on this front page, I do post on more than sports. Check the archives if you wish.

This is a personal blog. It's not a political blog or a sports blog or a media blog, etc. To me being a personal blog means it will contain whatever strikes my fancy at any given time, regardless of topic. I've already posted on the Red Sox, Patriots, journalism, fires in my kitchen, microfinance and technological singularity.

Thanks for the plug, Jay.

And if you're one of "my people," check out Hub Blog, using the link over there on the right.

2 comments:

Peter Porcupine said...

well, the Hub Blog plug brought ME here. Always fun to walk into a new house, check out the drapes, what kind of fridge....

So - now that baseball is finally done for the year - do you do football?

noternie said...

oh, but baseball never ends around here.

but yes, heavy into football. really heavy. pro and college.

will follow all as much as time allows.