Saturday, April 5, 2008

So much to occupy the mind

The Final Four is on. So is Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers. So is Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. So is Harry Potter; the Scorcerer's Stone.

And I'm blogging. And searching the web for links for posts on my blog.

And I'm sucking down a Carrot Cake on the rocks.

Since I've got all of the movies on DVD, I'm sticking with the game. But I flipped around during halftime of the Kansas-UNC game and if the blowout contineus, I may abandon it and bounce between Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. I did that last night when they showed the first installments of the series. I started watching during the last third of the movies. Worked out well, I got to see most of the good parts of both movies; both saber fights with Darth Maul, the Bridge at Khazud-Dum, the final fight of Boromir.

Oh yeah? Well, maybe you're a nerd!

No comments: