Thursday, June 26, 2008

Song of the Day: Burnin' Up

Are you a teenage girl? Spend time with one? If so, you know the Jonas Brothers. If not, you probably don't.

The appear to be the latest greatest teen heartthrobs. I did you the favor of finding out they are actually brothers and there are three of them. They are from New Jersey. If you want to know more, go to this wikipedia page. I'm sure they also have a myspace page and that there are any number of fan pages dedicated to them.

Here's a video. Watching it doesn't make you cool, but it let's you know what is cool right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bert! Its Kate!
There are actually 4 Jonas Brothers, however, Frankie, who is 7, is not in the band. I LOVE them so much (incase you were wondering) so I know some things :)
P.S. i loveeee this song and i have this music video on my ipod!