Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not for the squeamish...or during lunch

What's worse than staying up late to watch a Red Sox game or seeing an early game that's over before it's dark? Hold on to your hats for this one, which came in via email from a very, very dedicated fan. And remember, his condition wasn't caused by the Red Sox...
True confessions:

I didn't see one pitch of the game last night. I was on death's doorstep sick with about an 8-hour evacuation process.

I know you don't need to know this but I'm proud to say that I hit the sickness superfecta last night:

1. many trips to the can to vomit
2. Many trips to the can with diarrhea
3. A couple trips to the can with vomit first then switcheroo to diarrhea.
4. One glorious trip to the can with diarrhea WHILE vomiting in a bucket.

I lost 10 pounds overnight, easily.

No comments: