Saturday, November 1, 2008

October accomplishments

Congratulations to me.

October 2008 saw a new high mark set for posts on this blog. I hope you enjoyed more than you disliked. And if you did, I hope you'll recommend the site to a friend...or two...or three...or to as many friends as posts you read here that you like. The number of daily visitors is growing steadily, but we're not in danger of blowing out any servers just yet. I'll let you know. I know what traffic is like here because, as I announced in song, I installed a hit counter sometime ago.

Seriously, if you enjoy the site, share it. If you enjoy a post, forward it by emailing someone a link or copying the post and sending it along. I also enjoy the thought that some readers may forward posts of mine because they think it will get under someone else's skin. So please feel free to do that.

October was also the month during which the site featured it's 500th post.

No comments: